What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide us by e-mail, using web questionnaires and other direct messages with you.
How do we use personal data that we collect?
We can use the received personal information for
- providing services and information to you that you request.
- process your requests and complete the necessary documents,
- provide you with effective customer support,
- help prevent threats or fraudulent activities,
- send you informational messages if you have expressly agreed to receive them,
- comply with the requirements of regulatory acts.
We may share your information with third parties to comply with regulatory requirements, cooperate with regulatory authorities, help prevent criminal activity, and protect our, your and others' legal rights.
How do we protect personal data?
We use various technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data. Your personal data is available to a limited number of people, only authorized persons.
How long do we store personal data?
We store your personal data for as long as we need it according to the purpose of its acquisition and as permitted or determined by the requirements of regulatory acts.
Cookies are small text files that the websites you visit save on your computer. They are used to ensure the functioning of the website, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
This website can set the following cookies:
- Functional cookies. These cookies are necessary for you to be able to navigate the website and use its functions. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the services you request, such as shopping cart functionality.
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain visit statistics of our website. We use this information to improve website performance and advertising efforts.
- Targeted advertising tool cookies. These cookies are used to increase the effectiveness of advertising and to display advertisements that are likely to be of most interest to you.
- Trešās puses pakalpojumu sniedzēja sīkdatnes. Cookies can be set by the following third-party services used on this website: Facebook "Like" button, YouTube videos. Some of these cookies may be used to track your activities on other websites and we have no control over them as these cookies are not set by our website.
How to opt out of cookies?
To refuse to receive cookies, you can use the private browsing mode provided by most browsers (private window, incognito window or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while in private browsing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.